Monday, March 30, 2015

Why I Piss Other Drivers Off Doom

Ok, so this doom is a fairly rational one.

Nobody likes to drive in freezing rain.  Well today it can't decide whether or not to snow or rain or even be sunny out, so it's somewhere in between.  That makes me worried about freezing rain.

See I have an appointment today and that means driving into the city.  Driving country roads in freezing rain isn't fun.  Especially since people don't seem to appreciate it when I drive the speed limit.  Everyone wants to race along those roads.  Personally I can't afford a ticket much less be in an accident so the speed limit (or a smidge over) is what I drive.

I will quite happily give other drivers opportunities to pass me but often THEY WON'T TAKE IT. They'd rather ride up my freakin' bumper even when it's snowing or something out.  Even when I get into those 2 lane passing areas, people won't pass right away.

JUST STOP IT!

CALM DOWN!

Pass me or back off, especially when the weather is bad.  I'd rather not get into an accident and end up in a ditch.  I don't want to need the jaws of life to get out of my car!

Here's hoping today's drive will be uneventful.


No comments:

Post a Comment