Thursday, May 21, 2015

Vague Impending Doom

There's nothing like have an anxiety problem where you sometimes have this feeling of vague impending DOOM.

There's no reason for it.  It's just there.

'Cause what's worse about being anxious about something?

BEING ANXIOUS ABOUT NOTHING!!!

It's really hard to reason yourself out of being anxious when you don't even know why you're anxious.  Just sayin'...

And then I start worrying about the anxiety.  It just keeps building on itself like a snowball rolling down a mountain. The chest pain starts, the shallow breathing, etc...  The physical symptoms make the anxiety even worse because then I start worrying about having a  heart attack.  It's my body's way of saying, "I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO WORRY ABOUT...MWAHAHA".  I'm positive my body laughs at me in a evil manner all the freakin' time.

Now on top of feeling something bad is going to happen, I'm dealing with worrying that I'm going to have a heart attack.

I give up.

Ativan, take me away.









No comments:

Post a Comment